You may have recently seen that I have begun my journey as a Udemy instructor. I have plans to continue to develop courses on the platform. As I do so, I want to ensure that people that have been following me on my blogs, twitter and other social platforms have awareness of all my content and have the ability to leverage discount codes that provide consistent savings over the regular price at Udemy. As I continue to introduce new courses, this will be the ‘source of truth’ for a listing of courses and relevant discount codes that work
- Microsoft Flow vs Azure Logic Apps – ~50% Discount Code – $26.99 USD
There is a lot of confusion when it comes to choosing to use Microsoft Flow or Azure Logic Apps. As a result, there are a lot of opinions out there, but not many of them are objective. In this course we will deep dive on the feature sets of both technologies and then provide prescriptive guidance through real-world examples.
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn about Microsoft Flow and Azure Logic Apps and the differences between the two services.
- Obtain prescriptive guidance on scenarios where one technology is a better fit over another
- Understand the different security and governance capabilities in each technology
- Use this content to make informed decisions on which tool you should use
If you would like to to subscribe to Udemy course, Middleware Friday or blog post updates, please subscribe to my mailing list here.
Your data will not be sold, or shared, with other parties. It will only be used to communicate updates related to these topics.