This past week, I participated in an event put on by Microsoft Canada and Fidelity Factory. At this event I spoke about Power Apps and Power Automate Governance. I had requests about whether or not this event was recorded, so I decided to record some videos on the subject. Due to the length of content, I decided to break this into a 3 part series:
- Part 1 – Secure
- Part 2 – Monitor
- Part 3 – Alert and Action
More specifically in Part 1 we will discuss:
- Multi-layered defense in depth strategy
- Data Loss Prevention policies
- Environment vs Tenant-wide DLP policies
- Dealing with exceptions
- HTTP Triggers and Actions
- Custom Connectors
- Using Azure AD Groups to simplify environment access, deployments, licensing and Intune management.
You can find this video on my YouTube. If you like it, please like and subscribe.