Welcome to Middleware in the Cloud. By accessing our website and using our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions.
1. Acceptance of Terms
- Your access to and use of “middlewareinthecloud.com” is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions.
2. Change of Use
- We reserve the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice, and you confirm that “middlewareinthecloud.com” shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
3. User Conduct
- Users are prohibited from using our website in any way that may impair the functionality or disrupt the content.
- All intellectual property rights of content on the website (including text, graphics, software, photographs, and other materials) are owned by “middlewareinthecloud.com” or our licensors.
5. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement. We make no warranties, including the accuracy of content or the functionality of the website.
- You agree to indemnify and hold “middlewareinthecloud.com” and its employees harmless from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the website.
- Suppose any of these Terms should be determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction. In that case, such term shall be severed, and the remaining terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
8. Contact Information
- For any questions regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us at Contact page.
By using “middlewareinthecloud.com,” you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.